Human Resources Frequently Asked Questions

Where do I find the postings for RCDSB positions?

How can I get on the Occasional Teacher list?

How can I apply to work as a casual ECE or EA?

Click on "Careers"

 Please Note:  The Renfrew County District School Board (RCDSB) does not accept unsolicited résumés and does not return résumés to applicants.


Do I need a Criminal Background Check (CBC)?

In accordance to Provincial Legislation all potential employees of the RCDSB must submit a CBC (dated within the last six months) that is acceptable to the RCDSB.